Telangana EAMCET 2017 Telangana announced a notification for EMCET 2017 conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. This is a common entrance exam for agriculture, engineering and medical which is conducted on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education. Eligible candidates of EAMCET 2017 apply to enrollment into various professional degree courses offered in University or Private Colleges/institutes in the state of Telangana. The interested candidates must have qualified 12th examination or iTS/Telangana equivalent from a recognized board/university with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology as major subject TS/Telangana with at least of 45% marks for General categories applicant TS/Telangana or 40% marks for the reserved categories (SC/ST) and Candidates should belong to Telangana state and have all necessary certificates for the same. The aspirants TS/Telangana should have completed their 17 years of age on or before the month of examination year. The formation of new state Telangana in 2014, the EAMCET examination has been conducted separately for two different states. Thus from the year 2015 onward the EAMCET exam will conducted separately for two states
TS/Telangana EMCET 2017 Online Application Form Download and Apply Online The Telangana EAMCET is a common entrance exam for admission to above Engineering, Medical, Agriculture courses in the government and private colleges situated in the Telangana state. The application form for TS/Telangana EAMCET 2017 will be available from February 2017. EAMCET 2017 application form will be obtainable through online mode online. Candidates have to visit the official website of authority and fill the form. No any other mode of application will be introduced for EAMCET 2017 registration. Candidates are requested to enter all details carefully along with documents TS/Telangana needed for registration. After the completion of application form filling process, one needs to choose the payment mode of the application fee. Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 250/- for engineering courses and Rs. 250/- for agriculture and medical courses. Candidates who are interested for appearing in all entrance examinations are required to pay Rs. 500 . They can send fee via debit card/net banking/credit card or Demand Draft. It is also allowed to pay the application fee by Mee Seva centers/ AP Online Centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana. For detailed information regarding EAMCET 2017, you may visit official website of EAMCET.
Telangana EAMCET 2017 TS EAMCET Medicine Notification
Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Category: Admissions 2017
Total SeaTS/Telangana: Various
Name of The Exam: TS EAMCET 2017
- Engineering : B.E,B.TECH,B.Sc
- Medical: MBBS, B.Pharmacy, BDS
- Agriculture: B.Sc( Agriculture, Horticulture)
Online Application Commencement from – Update Soon
Online Application Form Commencement from – Update Soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Soon
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The interested candidates must have qualified 12th examination or iTS/Telangana equivalent from a recognized board/university with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology as major subjecTS/Telangana with at least of 45% marks for General categories applicanTS/Telangana or 40% marks for the reserved categories (SC/ST) .
- Candidates should be either permanent residency of India or Overseas citizen of India or persons of Indian origin.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana state and have all necessary certificates for the same.
Age Limit: The aspiranTS/Telangana should have completed their 17 years of age on or before the month of examination year. There is no any upper age limitation.
Selection Procedure: The candidate selection will based on Written Exam score and also based on intermediate marks
Application Mode: Eligible candidates may apply this Eamcet through Online mode
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 250/- for engineering courses and Rs. 250/- for agriculture and medical courses. Candidates who are interested for appearing in all entrance examinations are required to pay Rs. 500 .
TS/Telangana EAMCET 2017 Exam Syllabus, Pattern
The duration of EAMCET 2017 will 3 hours. The question paper will comprise total of 160 multiple choice questions and each question carries out 1 mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answer. The examinations will be conducted in two languages as English and Telugu. Only at the Hyderabad center, there will be authorization to pick the Urdu language in EAMCET 2017.
- Maths /Biology/Biotechnology
How to Apply TS/Telangana EAMCET Notification 2017
- The application form for TS/Telangana EAMCET 2017 will be available from February 2017.
- Candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website of the university.
- Candidates should fill all their details in the application form and after completing all the details, proceed towards the fees payment, the application form fees can be paid either online or by offline mode.
- After Completion of the process take the print out for future use.
How to Download TS/Telangana EAMCET 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter
For downloading the admit card for TS/Telangana EAMCET 2017, all candidates will have to visit the official website. Admit card can be downloaded only from the official website and it contains details such as candidate’s name, examination center etc. Don’t forget to bring admit card along with you in the examination hall.
Telangana EAMCET 2017