SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 41 Latest SBI So Vacancies. State Bank of India is one of the prestigious Banks in India and many job seekers are ready to provide their services to SBI. Here is the very interesting news for them, SBI has released employment notification for the recruitment of empty locations of 41 Specialist Officer Jobs. Eligible applicants looking for Latest SBI Bank Jobs 2018 are pleased to send application forms this SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2018 in online mode. SBI SO Application Form 2018 submission method along with direct application from accessing link is provided below for the convenience of the applicants. Written Exam and Interview is the selection rounds organized by the selection board of SBI. SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 and other preparation material like previous, model papers are now available at the organization at official portal.
Interested applicants looking for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2018 applying aspirants should possess BGraduation with a degree in Law or a Law Graduation who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University with minimum aggregated of marks. To apply for this notification candidates need to pay nonrefundable application fee of Rs.600 for General / OBC category and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD Category applicants. Application fee can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking etc. This article post will provide the more information regarding SBI 41 Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. Applicants to know the Exam pattern syllabus and previous papers, previous model papers will be available at the official website.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of The Post:
- Deputy Manager (Law): 40 Posts
Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II): 40 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Law): 01 Post
Top Executive Grade Scale VI (TEGS-VI): 01 Post
Total Posts: 41 Posts
Location: Across India
Pay Scale: Applicants shortlisted for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 will receive monthly pay scale as per organization norms. Post wise pay band information has clearly mentioned in official notification.
- Online Application Commencement from – Update soon
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update soon
- Tentative Date of Online Test for Deputy Manager – Update soon
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test for Deputy Manager -Update soon
- Last date of receipt of Hard copy of online application along with enclosures for Deputy General Manager – Update soon
SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must have completed their Graduation with a degree in Law or a Law Graduation who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University with minimum aggregated of marks. Academic qualification information for Post wise is clearly mentioned official notification. Applicants are suggested to refer official advertisement file thoroughly before submitting their application forms.
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limits.
- For Deputy Manager Post – candidates age should be in between 25 to 35 years
- For Deputy General Manager – candidates age should be in between 35 to 45 years
Selection Procedure: Following selection rounds will be originated by the recruitment board of SBI
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
SBI Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 and other preparation material like previous, model papers are now accessible at SBI Official login page. SBI SO Admit Card 2018 will be announced before few days of the written test. Applicants are pleased to carry a copy your hall ticket to the exam center, Data like exam/ interview date, time and venue will be clearly specified on your admit card.
SBI SO Advertisement 2018 requires the non-refundable application fee of Rs.600 for General / OBC category and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD Category applicants. Application fee can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018
Applicants are suggested to refer official portal to get this information and use it for your preparation of exam syllabus pattern and previous papers and previous model papers will be available at the at the official website.
How to apply SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2018
- Applicants first log in to SBI official page www.sbi.co.in
- Then enters to recruitment section and read the particular advertisement thoroughly
- Eligible candidates can open Apply Online link
- Fill all the required information in the application form
- Affix your recent passport size photograph
- Upload scanned copies of all your supporting documents
- Pay application fee according to your category
- Click on submit button to complete application process
- Take a hard copy of submitted application
SBI SO Advertisement 2018
SBI SO Application Form
Wish you all Career Oriented People a BEST OF LUCK for your success in the above test and bright future as well. For any further latest updates on Answer Keys, Model Papers, Paper Solution, Cut Off Marks, Result, and Merit List, bookmark this page i.e. www.govtlatestjobs.co.in.com pressing Ctrl+D. Also, stay connected with us for Employment News Updates, Job Notifications, Rojgar Samachar, etc. We will help those candidates who are having any question or query related to the SBI SO Hall Ticket. Applicants are advised to share their query in a comment box below to discuss with our team members.