JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online 66 MO Vacancies. This time our authors have come out with an employment notification for the recruitment of 66 Medical Officer jobs. This is really helpful news for the job hunters looking for Latest J&K Govt Jobs 2017-18. JKPSC Medical Officer Notification 2017-18 indicates that applicants must hold the required academic qualification specified in the official advertisement. To apply for JKPSC MO jobs 2017-18, minimum age if the applicant must be 18 years and Maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Reservations category candidates get upper age limit relaxation according to JKPSC norms. Interested applicants are pleased to respond to this notification by submitting their JKPSC MO Application Form 2017-18 in online mode. For helping the applicants we are providing clear-cut information regarding application submission along with direct access link.
Selection procedure will differ for various posts and this will be completely under the rules and regulations of JKPSC. To Apply for JKPSC Jobs 2017-18 aspirants need to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.805/- for Unreserved candidates and Rs.405/- for Reserved candidates. Aspirants shortlisted for JKPSC MO Advertisement 2017-18 will receive consolidated pay band as per government norms. kindly refer this article to get the clear-cut data regarding JKPSC 66 Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2017-18 and same also available at official advertisement file.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online
Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of The Post:
Total Posts: 66 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Applicants selected for JKPSC MO Advertisement 2017-18 will receive consolidated pay band Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-. as per government norms.
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
JKPSC MO Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) – Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic recognized by CCIM.
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – Bachelor Degree in Homoeopathy recognized by CCIH/ CCIM.
Minimum age if the applicant must be 18 years and Maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Reservations category candidates get upper age limit relaxation according to JKPSC norms.
- Govt Sevice candidate – 40 years.
- PHC – 42 years.
- RBA/ST/SC/ALC/SLC – 43 years.
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates can be selected based on the performance of the written examination, Oral test followed by the interview conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
- Oral test
- Rs.805/- for Unreserved candidates and
- Rs.405/- for Reserved candidates
- Rs.50/- service charges
JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18
JKPSC Medical Officer Lecturer Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-18 along with material required for the preparation of selection process is now accessible at official portal.
How to apply JKPSC MO Jobs 2017-18
- Candidates first login to JKPSC official page www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Read the particular advertisement which your applying for to know the eligibility
- If you holds the required academic qualification can find and open Online Application
- Before fill the application read the instruction provided in the advertisement file
- Follow the instructions to for fill the application
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents listed
- Pay the application fee if you belongs to open category
- Complete your registration process on or before closing date
- Online Application Starting from – 16th November 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 15th December 2017
- Last Date to pay the application fee – 18th December 2017