IOCL Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification for 440 Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released official advertisement for filling the vacant posts of 440 Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice posts. IOCL Trade Technical Apprentice Notification 2017-18 is initiated to fill these vacant posts with capable contenders and inviting application forms Candidates should who possess the educational qualifications like 3 years full-time diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from the recognized university are eligible to apply is the desired qualification and age group must not exceed 24 years. Interested and eligible applicants are suggested to submit their application forms in online mode and a closing date for submitting the application.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Application Form 2017-18 For the helping of the contenders, here we are providing step by step method and direct access link in this blog post. Written test followed by the Interview will be the selection rounds which will be conducted to select the capable candidates and conducted the same as per firm rules and regulations. After the effective completion of the application procedure, Applicants are pleased to visit official portal to download IOCL Trade Technical Apprentice Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-18 and all other preparation material.
IOCL Recruitment 2017-18
Name of The Posts: Trade Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
IOCL Pipelines Division Jobs:
- Technician Apprentices – 310
Region Wise IOCL Technician Apprentice Vacancies
- Western Region: 94 Posts
- Eastern Region: 69 Posts
- Northern Region: 75 Posts
- Southern Region: 30 Posts
- South Eastern Region: 42 Posts
IOCL Digboi 2017 Jobs
- Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – Chemical – 35
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Mechanical – 10
- TA (Boiler) – Mechanical – 05
- Technician Apprentice – Chemical – 10
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical – 40
- TA – Electrical – 30
Official Website: www.iocl.com
IOCL Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should who possess the educational qualifications like 3 years full-time diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from the recognized university are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: The contenders who got selected for IOCL Pipelines division Jobs will receive a pay band of Rs.7530/- as per Indian Oil Corporation norms.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Personal Interview are the stages of the selection procedure for shortlisting the candidates for IOCL notification 2017-18
- Written Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the official notification for complete information regarding application fee
IOCL Paradip Refinery Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: Aspirants are requested to Download the PDF of IOCL Trade Technical Apprentice Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-18 while preparing for the exam. This file could be found at the official site of the organization.
How to apply IOCL Jobs 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- At first enters into IOCL official page @ www.iocrefrecruit.in
- Read it carefully to know the eligibility, requirements
- Suitable contenders are pleased to hit on Apply Online link
- Use candidate’s personal and professional information without mistakes
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature copies in prescribed format and size
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents
- At final Hit on submit button for complete the application process
- download the application for future reference
IOCL Pipeline Advertisement 2017-2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Commencement from – 16th October 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 06th November 2017
- IOCL Exam Date – Update Soon
IOCL Digboi Refinery Advertisement 2017-2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Commencement from – 28th October 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 11th November 2017
- IOCL Written Exam Date – 19th November 2017
- Release of Written Exam Result- 22nd November 2017
- Interview Date – 27th November 2017 to 09th December 2017