IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online 1315 IBPS CRP SPL VII Vacancies IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2017-18 invites online Applications from interested and eligible candidates through official website www.ibps.in on or before the last date. Aspirants can apply who are interested in the banking sector through online Application. IBPS Recruitment 2017-18 applying Aspirants post wise Educational Qualifications as given below. IBPS Agricultural Field Officer Notification 2017-18 Aspirants age limit should be 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per Government Norms. IBPS Marketing Officer Notification 2017-18 Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.100/- for reserved Candidates. Aspirants pleased to check out the official web page for knowing clear details about IBPS latest officer posts Notification 2017-18.
To apply IBPS Law Officer Notification 2017-18 Aspirants selection will be based on Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview.Aspirants will probably be required to acquire a minimum Eligible score in each test and also a minimum Eligible total score, to be considered to be shortlisted for personal interview for final selection. Selected IBPS Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Aspirants will get best pay scale from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection as per Government norms. Aspirants pleased to go to official port for knowing IBPS SO post wise pay scale details. IBPS Rajbhasha Adhikari Notification 2017-18 applying Aspirants are pleased to go to official website for more information about how to apply, selection process, age limit, pay scale and other information like Syllabus Pattern, Application dates, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and Results details. Job aspirants are pleased to approach organizations official web page www.ibps.in.
Latest Bank Jobs 2017-18
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 online Application Form
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Category: Govt bank Jobs
Total Posts: 1315 Posts
Name of The Post: Specialist Officer Posts in various departments.
Total Posts: 1315
- IT Officer – 120 posts
- Agriculture Officer – 875 posts
- Rajbasha Adhikari – 30 posts
- Law Officer – 60 posts
- HR/Personnel Officer – 35 posts
- Marketing Office – 195 posts
Pay Scale: Aspirants will get best pay scale from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection as per Government norms. Aspirants pleased to go to official port for knowing IBPS SO post wise pay scale details.
IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Aspirants Post wise Educational qualifications as given below:
- I.T. Officer (Scale I): Dear candidates should have done their 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation from UGC approval university or institutes.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): Eligible aspirants must have completed their 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry from recognized university.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): All nominees who want to apply for this post must be completed their graduate and fulltime Post Graduate Degree.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): All interested candidates must be required for Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Marking Officer (Scale I): Must be Graduate and Full-time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing
- Law Officer (Scale I): for this post should have done their Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council from UGC recognized institutes or university.
IBPS Specialist Officer(SO) Recruitment 2017-18 Age Limit
Aspirants age limit should be in between 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per Government Norms.
IBPS Specialist Officer(SO) Notification 2017-18 Selection Procedure/Process
Aspirants selection will be based on Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview.Aspirants will probably be required to acquire a minimum Eligible score in each test and also a minimum Eligible total score, to be considered to be shortlisted for personal interview for final selection.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Application Mode: Aspirants can Apply IBPS Jobs 2017-18 through online Application Process.
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay Application fee Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.100/- for reserved Aspirants.
Online Application Commencement From – 7th November 2017.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 27th November 2017
IBPS Specialist Officer Date of Preliminary Exam: 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card Releases on- December 2017
IBPS Specialist Officer Results Date: January 2017-18
IBPS Specialist Officer(SO) Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2017-18
- Written Exam is consisting of Total 200 marks
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that
- Questions will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam syllabus 2017-18
IBPS Specialist Officer Post wise Exam syllabus and Marks as given below:
- Reasoning-50 Marks
- English Language-25 Marks
- General Awareness-50 Marks
- Professional knowledge-75 Marks
IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017-18
Aspirants can download IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017-18 through the official webpage www.ibps.in. The
IBPS Specialist Officer Hall Ticket can be downloaded date will update shortly.
How to apply IBPS Specialist Officer Latest Jobs/Openings/Careers 2017-18
- Read carefully the IBPS Specialist Officer notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment using online payment.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.