CPCB Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online 30 Scientist, LDC, Secretary & Other Posts @ cpcb.nic.in. Central Pollution Control Board, Delhi recently published an official employment notification to fill up 30 Scientist, LDC, Secretary & Other & Various jobs. CPCB Delhi LDC Notification 2017-18 welcomes all interested job hunters through prescribed applications to appoint in Junior Scientific Assistant & Various vacancies. Candidates have to possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/Environmental are eligible to apply CPCB Recruitment 2017-18. Job seekers must be minimum and maximum age limits & age relaxation will applicable as per Government Norms/ Rules.
CPCB Scientist Notification 2017 Apply
The selection process of candidates for CPCB Delhi Recruitment 2017-18 will go through the written test and personal interview performance of candidates which Central Pollution Control Board. Applicants those who selected in Scientist, LDC, Secretary vacant posts will receive minimum pay scale per month. Job seekers those who intended may apply through given application form, and forward to given address along with respective documents on or before 17th December 2017. For more details about CPCB Advertisement 2017 like Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Admit Card, Results go through the official website.
CPCB Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online
Organization: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of The Post:
- Scientist ‘B’- 13
- Assistant Law Officer- 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant-03
- Lower Division Clerk – 03
- Field Attendant- 01
- Senior Law Officer – 01
- Senior Technical Supervisor- 02
- Section Officer- 01
- Private Secretary – 01
- Assistant Director (OL)- 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant- 02
- Technical Supervisor- 01
Total Posts: 30
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive the best pay scale per month from the organization.
- Scientist ‘B’: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500
- Assistant Law Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Field Attendant: Rs. 18,000-56,900
- Senior Law Officer: Rs. 78,800-2,09,200
- Senior Technical Supervisor: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Section Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Private Secretary: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Assistant Director (OL): Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
- Technical Supervisor: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
Location: New Delhi
CPCB Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants have to completed following educational qualification from the recognized university.
- Scientist ‘B’: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/Environmental–(03. Posts). Civil/Environmental (03 posts), IT/Computer Science (02 posts), Electronics &
Communication (01 post), & Electrical/Instrumentation (01 post)
- Assistant Law Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organization/institution of repute.
Lower Division Clerk: Bachelor’s degree
- Field Attendant: Essential Minimum 8th Standard Pass/ 10th class pass from a recognized School/Board.
- Senior Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Senior Technical Supervisor: Possessing a Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering.
- Section Officer: holding analogous posts on regular basis, or having at least 8 years of regular service in posts in the Level-5/Level-6 in pay matrix or equivalent, and possessing a Bachelor’s degree
- Private Secretary: Possessing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Assistant Director: Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Possessing a Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control
- Technical Supervisor: Possessing a Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/Information Technology or Instrumentation and having experience of not less than 5 years in maintenance repairs of laboratory equipment/instruments.
Age Limit: Applicants age must be minimum age and maximum age limit. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category as per govt norms.
- Scientist ‘B’- 35 years.
- Assistant Law Officer- 35 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant- 35 years.
- Lower Division Clerk- 18 to 25 years.
- Field Attendant- 18 to 25 years.
- Senior Law Officer- 56 years.
- Senior Technical Supervisor- 56 years.
- Section Officer- 56 years.
- Private Secretary-56 years.
- Assistant Director (OL)- 56 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant-56 years.
- Technical Supervisor- 56 years.
Selection Procedure: Job hunters applied for the CPCB Recruitment 2017 will be shortlisted on basis of their Performance in Written Test and Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification.
How to apply Central Pollution Control Board Jobs 2017
- At first visit official website @ cpcb.nic.in or below link.
- Find recruitment tab and download the application form.
- Enter required details in prescribed format application form.
- Attest the latest photocopy and sign the application.
- Now send duly filled application form along with supportive documents.
- The application has to reach given an address on or before the last date.
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board,
Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar,
Shandara, Delhi -110032.
- Online Application Commencement From -Available
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 17th December 2017
- CPCB Delhi Recruitment Exam Date – Update Soon