BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus Pattern 2017-18 Download BSNL JAO Previous Model Question Sample Papers PDF. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has recently issued an official employment notification to fill up various Junior Accounts Officer vacancies across India. A huge number of unemployed candidates put in an application form through the online application form on or before the last date. As stated in BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Notification 2017-18, there will be a written examination & interview in the selection process for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Jobs 2017-18. Now, candidates, those who applied are eagerly looking for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2017-18 Pattern which really helps for preparation in the written examination.
The selection process of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Jobs 2017-18 will depend on written examination & personal interview which organized by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. According to BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Notification, the written exam as Objective Type for questions for a total 150 marks. The questions will be asked from General Aptitude/ Awareness, General English Subject with 3 hours duration for part 1. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited organization only considered maximum secured marks candidates for selection of BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017-18.Candidates have to prepare well through BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2017-18, which may available through the official website or below given post.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Syllabus Pattern 2017-18
Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies
Name of The Vacancies: Junior Accounts Officer Posts
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Date: 05th November 2017
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Timings: 05th November 2017
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017-18
- The BSNL Junior Accounts Officer will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The written exam consists MCQ 150 questions.
- Total marks are 150
- The exam consists of Single Paper with 3 hours duration.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
|1||Written Test||Paper 1||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/ General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper 2||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commerical Laws||150||300||3 Hours|
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2017-18 & Details in English&Hindi
The BSNL Junior Telecom Officer exam syllabus consists of following important topics:
- Comprehension of given passages and Grammar, usage and vocabulary.
General Aptitude/ General Awareness
- Current events of national and international importance: Indian polity & economy; General Mental ability; Test of reasoning & Quantitative Technique.
Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commerical Laws
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Cash and fund flow statements
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents
- and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process
- Valuation of internal controls.
- Various types of Audit.
Financial Management – an over view:
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organisation of Finance Function.
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Source and usage of final statements
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts
- Analysing financial performance
- Financial ratios
- Applications of financial analysis
- Problems in financial statements and analysis
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises:
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management & Control
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Sales Tax Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of their performance in written test and then followed by a personal interview which will be conducted by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Date & Timings: Update Soon
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Admit Card download Starts from: Released Soon