AIESL Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 75 Driver, Utility Hand Vacancies. Air India Engineering Services Limited has announced a notification for the selection of the eligible candidates to the vacancies of Air India Engineering Services Limited Driver, Utility Hand. There is a total of 75 vacancies in the organization which is distributed among all the Posts. So as per each category number of vacancies are available the selection will be made. The eligibility criteria will be applicable as on 01st June 2017. Age limits and Upper age relaxation to apply for AIESL 75 Vacancies.
Air India Engineering Services Limited Notification 2017 The candidates selected for AIESL Aircraft Technician 2017 should select on the basis of personal interview. The PayScale will be Rs. 15418/- (Per month). Applications should be submitted only through online application procedures. candidates can attend the interview on 30th October 2017 submit the filled application form or else the application made will not be considered. Based on the qualification the candidate applied they might get shortlisted in the merit list. These selected candidates should be allotted to them. For more information visit the official site or read the details provided below.
AIESL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Name of The Posts: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Number of Posts: 75
- Driver: 15 posts
- Utility Hands: 60 Posts
Official Website: www.airindia.in
- Last date to submit the online application – 30-10-2017
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay scale Rs. 15418/- (Per Month) with additional allowance if applicable will be given to the selected candidates of the state
AIESL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Driver: Middle (Class VIII Pass) and HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence) & Light Commercial Transport Vehicle Licence (LMVL ).
- Utility Hands: Candidates should have minimum qualification is 10th Pass.
Applicants age limit 55 years as per the post wise. and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview conducted by the AIESL recruitment board 2017 norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the official website for the application fee.
AIESL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
As the Selection of the candidates will be based on the interview procedures the candidates need to prepare as per the AIESL AAI Cabin Crew Syllabus which include questions on previous experiences other basics of the qualification they possess.
How to apply AIESL Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Visit the official site of the Organization.
- Now Read the AIESL Notification 2017
- Find all the eligibility criteria to apply for these jobs
- If you have the eligible qualifications then fill the online application form
- fill the details attach the self-attested of all supporting documents and passport size photos and signature.
- Submit the details while attending the interview mentioned address.
Walk-In Interview Address:
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Training Organization,
Mascot Junction, Near Mascot Hotel,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.